- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3⁄4 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, & garlic in a zip-lock plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal, & marinate in refrigerator 3-8 hr, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade.
- Coat broiler pan with cooking spray & place chicken in a single layer on pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Press in oregano & rosemary
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is done.