1/1 Photo of Rosemary Chicken Breasts
I believe I got this recipe from the Food Network. It's so quick and easy to make -- and so delicious. And it makes such a nice presentation served sliced on a platter with fresh rosemary sprigs as garnish. Very, very tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 to 8 oz. each)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (or eyeball it, just enough to coat chicken lightly)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 stalks rosemary, leaves stripped and chopped (about 2 Tablespoons)
- coarse black pepper
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, cracked away from the skin with a whack against the flat of your knife
- 1Place balsamic vinegar in one pie plate (or similar container).
- 2Place the olive oil in another pie plate (or similar container).
- 3Coat chicken with balsamic vinegar, then olive oil.
- 4Season chicken with rosemary, salt and pepper and let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat .
- 6Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan.
- 7Cook chicken 12 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. The balsamic vinegar will produce a deep brown, sweet finish on the chicken as it cooks.
- 8Slice each chicken breast and serve on plate.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: