Top Review by Milly
This is a scrumpsous dinner. The chicken was juicy and the potatoes were the best i've ever had. I used fresh rosemary. I'd recommened using more.All in all ,I will defintly make this again. Thanks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh rosemary or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup fine unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken parts
- 1 lb small red potato, unpealed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a broiler pan with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil with the garlic and 2 Tbl of the fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp of the dried.) In another small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, pepper and remaining 2 Tbl fresh rosemary (or 1 1/2 tsp dried.) Place the chicken skin-side up on the broiler pan.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb-parmesan mixture over the chicken.
- Drizzle the rosemary-garlic oil over the chicken and potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 and continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Microwave tip: Prepare and arrange the ingredients as instructed in steps 2 through 6 in a shallow microwave safe baking dish.
- Cover loosely with wax paper and cook at 100% for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and potatoes to a foil lined broiler pan and broil until crisp and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.