1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Line a broiler pan with foil.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the oil with the garlic and 2 Tbl of the fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp of the dried.) In another small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, pepper and remaining 2 Tbl fresh rosemary (or 1 1/2 tsp dried.) Place the chicken skin-side up on the broiler pan.
- 4Sprinkle the breadcrumb-parmesan mixture over the chicken.
- 5Drizzle the rosemary-garlic oil over the chicken and potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Reduce the oven temperature to 375 and continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- 7Microwave tip: Prepare and arrange the ingredients as instructed in steps 2 through 6 in a shallow microwave safe baking dish.
- 8Cover loosely with wax paper and cook at 100% for 15 minutes.
- 9Transfer the chicken and potatoes to a foil lined broiler pan and broil until crisp and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 835.2
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 225.7 mg
- Sodium 358.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 74.1 g