Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh rosemary or 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup fine unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken parts
- 1 lb small red potato, unpealed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a broiler pan with foil.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil with the garlic and 2 Tbl of the fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp of the dried.) In another small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, pepper and remaining 2 Tbl fresh rosemary (or 1 1/2 tsp dried.) Place the chicken skin-side up on the broiler pan.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb-parmesan mixture over the chicken.
- Drizzle the rosemary-garlic oil over the chicken and potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 and continue baking for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Microwave tip: Prepare and arrange the ingredients as instructed in steps 2 through 6 in a shallow microwave safe baking dish.
- Cover loosely with wax paper and cook at 100% for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken and potatoes to a foil lined broiler pan and broil until crisp and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
This is a scrumpsous dinner. The chicken was juicy and the potatoes were the best i've ever had. I used fresh rosemary. I'd recommened using more.All in all ,I will defintly make this again. Thanks
Really easy to put together. Smelled great while cooking. Taste was so so IMO but DH loved it so I gave it 4 stars. Didn't change anything.
This recipe is one of my favotites. I've made it a few times and I love it everytime. I use fresh rosemary and it rules!!! I don't alter anything in the recipe. Thanks for the great recipe!!!