Rosemary Chicken and Mushrooms over Linguine
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for pasta.
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Peel and mince garlic. Peel carrots and cut into thin rounds. Stem mushrooms and cut the caps into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the carrots and cook, stirring with a slotted spoon for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and saute 1 minute.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add the white wine and rosemary, and cook until chicken is done. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta, add chicken, vegetables, and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.