From "Monday to Friday Pasta".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for pasta.
- 2Cut chicken into thin strips. Peel and mince garlic. Peel carrots and cut into thin rounds. Stem mushrooms and cut the caps into thin slices.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add the carrots and cook, stirring with a slotted spoon for 1 minute.
- 5Add the chicken and saute 1 minute.
- 6Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute 1 minute.
- 7Add the white wine and rosemary, and cook until chicken is done. Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Drain pasta, add chicken, vegetables, and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken and Mushrooms over Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.8
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.9 mg
- Sodium 762.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 35.5 g