I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- 3Spoon 1/4 of chopped green onions onto center of each rectangle; top with 1/4 of cheese cubes. Top each with 1/4 of chicken, pressing into cheese.
- 4Fold short ends over chicken, overlapping slightly. Fold open ends over about 1/2 inch to form rectangle. Press all edges to seal.
- 5Place seam side down on ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or cookie sheet. Cut 3 1-inch slashes on top of each roll to form steam vents. Brush with egg; sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 for 21-26 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Garnish each sandwich with 2 tomato wedges and 1 green onion. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 8Tip: For easy clean up, line baking pan with foil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken and Brie En Croute
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 637.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 31.8 g