Prep 15 mins
Cook 21 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Pillsbury.
- 8 ounces crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 6 ounces brie cheese, rine removed, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 green onions
- Heat oven to 350.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spoon 1/4 of chopped green onions onto center of each rectangle; top with 1/4 of cheese cubes. Top each with 1/4 of chicken, pressing into cheese.
- Fold short ends over chicken, overlapping slightly. Fold open ends over about 1/2 inch to form rectangle. Press all edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or cookie sheet. Cut 3 1-inch slashes on top of each roll to form steam vents. Brush with egg; sprinkle with rosemary and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 21-26 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish each sandwich with 2 tomato wedges and 1 green onion. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Tip: For easy clean up, line baking pan with foil.