Recipe by anovamom
A simple dish you prepare on the grill. I found the recipe on the label of a package of fresh chicken thighs. But I'm sure this will taste just as good using any type of bone-in chicken (and you can probably cook this in the oven as well). Goes well with potatoes and a fresh spinach salad.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Pierce chicken pieces with a fork and dip both sides into oil.
- Coat completely with mixture of dry seasonings.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika.
- Grill for about 15 minutes or until a fork can be easily inserted and removed and the juices run clear.