Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Saute chicken with garlic and mushrooms in butter until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients, except rice and sour cream.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
I absolutely loved this. I did make a few changes. I omitted the wine b/c I was out. I cooked brown rice in chicken broth then stirred the cooked rice into the cooked chicken mushroom mixture.
This was very good, but not a "knock my socks off kinda meal". Everything came together very nicely though.Thanks for sharing...Made for the French forum Spice of the Month- rosemary.