Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
I always cook my chicken longer,I like it well done.
Top Review by Millie-O
This really was easy and delicious. I cut the breasts to make them thinner. All I had was half and half so I just watched it carefully and left it on simmer. The only thing I'd do differently would be to let it simmer on low heat for a lot longer because then maybe the flavor would soak in. I followed the directions here except to simmer for about 10 minutes before adding the half and half, and the chicken was juicy, but the flavor didn't soak in. I needed to add salt when I ate to enhance the flavor.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper Add chicken to pan cook 3 minutes on each side.
- Add green onions,wine and rosemary, cook 30 seconds, Stir in broth, cook 2 minutes.
- Add half and half, cook 2 minutes.