Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another wonderful recipe my wife created after reading a few others and deciding she could do better.
- In a blender combine rosemary, lemon juice, white wine, garlic, salt and pepper and turn on low.
- Drizzle in rosemary oil until emulsification forms.
- Pour over chicken in a zip-top bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Pull out chicken breasts and brown each side in a deep skillet.
- pour in marinade and boil covered for 20 min or until chicken is fully cooked.
- pull out chicken and cover.
- continue to boil marinade until it reduces to about half forming a tasty sauce.
- Serve with Super Green Beans and brown rice.
This is TDF!! If you like garlic-y lemon-y chicken with a nice scent of rosemary--you've found it! I didn't have time to marinate (will next time), so I put some oil in the skillet and added a couple of sprigs of rosemary and cooked until fragrant. Removed the sprigs, added the chicken breasts-until golden, then the rest of the ingredients and simmered until done. I did mix some of the sauce with some cornstarch for a thicker texture. Maybe--as instructed would be better, but, mine was awesome! Thank you for posting, ROV. Made for the Rosemary event in the French Forum.