Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very flavorful recipe that is easy to make! We made this for dinner for two.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 red potatoes
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine all ingredients in a zip lock bag and shake up.
- Put in large casserole dish and bake covered with chicken in the middle and potatoes on the sides for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minute.
- Ready to serve!
Delicious. I substituted chicken broth for the red wine. It was very moist and flavorful!