- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes, without letting the garlic brown.
- Add chicken and cook, turning, until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with rosemary; add wine and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook over low heat, turning once, 30 minutes, until tender.
- To serve, remove chicken to a warm platter. Discard garlic cloves and pour any remaining juices over chicken.