Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another wonderful recipe my wife created after reading a few others and deciding she could do better.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups white wine, separated
- 6 -10 garlic cloves, chopped fine (roasted is best)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups rosemary oil
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup sugar or 1 cup honey
- In a blender combine rosemary, lemon juice, white wine, garlic, salt and pepper and turn on low.
- Drizzle in rosemary oil until emulsification forms.
- Pour over chicken in a zip-top bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Pull out chicken breasts and brown each side in a deep skillet.
- pour in 1c white wine and simmer, covered for 20 min or until breasts are fully cooked.
- pull out chicken and cover.
- Pour marinade in pan, adding one cup cream and one cup sugar or honey and boil.
- continue to boil marinade until it reduces to about half forming a tasty sauce.
- Serve with Super Green Beans and brown rice.