4 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
ROV Chef's Note:
This is another wonderful recipe my wife created after reading a few others and deciding she could do better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups white wine, separated
- 6 -10 garlic cloves, chopped fine (roasted is best)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups rosemary oil
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup sugar or 1 cup honey
- 1In a blender combine rosemary, lemon juice, white wine, garlic, salt and pepper and turn on low.
- 2Drizzle in rosemary oil until emulsification forms.
- 3Pour over chicken in a zip-top bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- 4Pull out chicken breasts and brown each side in a deep skillet.
- 5pour in 1c white wine and simmer, covered for 20 min or until breasts are fully cooked.
- 6pull out chicken and cover.
- 7Pour marinade in pan, adding one cup cream and one cup sugar or honey and boil.
- 8continue to boil marinade until it reduces to about half forming a tasty sauce.
- 9Serve with Super Green Beans and brown rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 134.7 mg
- Sodium 1850.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: