- 4 boneless chicken breasts, strip cut
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 5 -6 fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 10 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth (I often use roasted garlic flavored broth- Not necessary)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sautern wine
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute butter and garlic approximately 3 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Coat chicken in flour, add chicken to pan, medium heat,brown both sides until golden.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl, pour over top of meat, cover, simmer at low to medium for 30-40 minutes. Serve over rice.