Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found this recipe in one of those little cookbook magazines at the grocery store, but I use more chicken than the original recipe calls for. It's great. Very flavorful and moist.
- 3 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place chicken in a zip type plastic bag.
- Pour remaining ingredients in bag with chicken.
- Seal bag and shake to mix marinade ingredients.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 6-24 hours.
- Drain chicken.
- Gill over medium heat or bake at 350 degrees f for 45 minutes or until juices are clear.