Recipe by Vallie
Very high-flavor, delish! I get bored cooking at home, so I have to find creative ways to cook chicken ... usually I succeed in my experiments.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (may sub. table salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over medium heat in large pan.
- Rub chicken breats with sea salt.
- Place chicken in pan and sprinkle half the rosemary on chicken breats.
- Flip, then add remaining rosemary.
- Add water.
- Turn every 2-3 minutes until browned and cook through.