Recipe by LittleSpoon
Vegan Heaven in Biscuit Form. I found this on the internet, but I can't remember where. I don't take credit for it, but I sure do love these biscuits! I'm not sure the exact serving size because sometimes I make them small and sometimes larger, so I guessed a bit there. Enjoy!
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (or other vegan substitute)
- 1 cup plain soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup soy cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon rubbed thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 375°F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients together in any order you please and stir by hand until all the ingredients are well mixed and form a nice dough.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet, and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- The biscuits are done when the bottoms are nicely browned. The tops will still be white.