Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Vegan Heaven in Biscuit Form. I found this on the internet, but I can't remember where. I don't take credit for it, but I sure do love these biscuits! I'm not sure the exact serving size because sometimes I make them small and sometimes larger, so I guessed a bit there. Enjoy!
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (or other vegan substitute)
- 1 cup plain soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup soy cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon rubbed thyme
- Preheat your oven to 375°F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients together in any order you please and stir by hand until all the ingredients are well mixed and form a nice dough.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet, and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- The biscuits are done when the bottoms are nicely browned. The tops will still be white.
Outstandingly delicious, I've made these twice now and they disappear so quickly....I was so glad to find this recipe. My family loves it,