1/6 Photos of Rosemary Cheese-Crusted Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
Yum! Potatoes, Garlic, Onion and Cheese....what's not to like? From Positive Maturity magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups baking potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1Saute the onion and garlic in the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender. Stir in the potatoes, seasoned salt, pepper, and lemon rind.
- 2Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Place half the potato mixture in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat with the rest of the potatoes and cheese.
- 3Combine the breadcrumbs, butter and rosemary; stir well. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mix evenly over the potatoes.
- 4Cover and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until your potatoes are tender (depends on how small you chopped them).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Cheese-Crusted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 676.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g