1/2 Photos of Rosemary Cheddar Biscuits
This recipe comes from Bokx 109 at the Hotel Indigo in Newton, Mass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix by hand until incorporated.
- 3Transfer to a mixer in small batches and process in short bursts until better is 'cut in." This insures the fat is well dispersed throughout the dough. If you prefer you can also do this step by hand.
- 4Do not over-mix to avoid chewy biscuits.
- 5Dough will be sticky.
- 6Using a small 3/4" ice cream scoop (larger if you prefer larger biscuits), portion out onto a non-stick baking pan (cover pan with parchment and spray with Pam) and bake at 375º for 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1342 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: