1/1 Photo of Rosemary Candied Almonds
Dressed up almonds, a nice change from mixed nuts! Adapted from Martha Stewart magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375*F.
- 2Stir togther 4 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set aside.
- 3Heat butter and honey over medium high heat in a large skillet until bubbling. Remove from heat.
- 4Add almonds and rosemary to skillet, and toss gently to coat.
- 5Move the almond/rosemary mixture to a rimmed baking sheet(don't scrape excess syrup from skillet).
- 6Sprinkle with sugar/salt mixture. Roast almonds until fragrant, 8-9 minutes. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 7Toss to coat. Let cool completeley. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Candied Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1037.7
- Calories from Fat 751
- Total Fat 83.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1342.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 36.6 g
- Protein 29.3 g