- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees (200c).
- Spray 12 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt Stir in crushed rosemary.
- Make a well in center of dry ingrediants; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk melted butter with the buttermilk and grated onion; beat thoroughly.
- Pour into well of dry ingredients, stirring only until the flour is moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffins cups.
- Sprinkle tops with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve warm.