Recipe by Oolala
From Harry Schwartz, author of Star Grazing, the compilation cookbook to his public television series. His website is www.chefharry.com and I saw the recipe in Vicinity Magazine, Winter, 2006.
- 2 lbs tiny new potatoes, red skinned, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes in half and saute them in butter in a heavy, nonstick, large saute pan, Dutch oven or electric skillet, until golden and beginning to crisp on the outside, about 25 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and scallions to the pan and stir well.
- Saute contents gently for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper and serve warm.