1/5 Photos of Rosemary Breadstick Twists
These are especially good served with pasta or soup. Other spices can be substituted for the rosemary, like basil or dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400'.
- 2In 13X9-inch bakng pan, melt butter in oven (3 to 5 minutes).
- 3Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients except milk, rosemary and garlic.
- 4Stir in milk just until moistened.
- 5Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth.
- 6Roll dough into 12X6- inch rectangle; cut into 12 (1-inch) strips.
- 7Stir rosemary and garlic into melted butter.
- 8Twist each strip of dough 6 times; dip in herbed butter mixture; place in same pan.
- 9Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Breadstick Twists
Serving Size: 1 (643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 174.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g