Recipe by The Kitchen Assistant
A delicious cake-like bread with the scent of fresh rosemary!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
REALLY, REALLY GREAT TASTING BREAD, & it was so nicely inhanced with another recipe I made ~ recipe #4337! Enjoyed the smell & taste of the rosemary! A great gift idea & a wonderful keeper of a recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Prepare a 10 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In electric mixer, whip eggs for 30 seconds with whip attachment.
- Add the sugar and continue to whip till foamy.
- Drizzle in olive oil.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the rosemary leaves.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- With mixer on low, add dry ingredients.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, rotating the pan halfway.
- Cool in pan.