Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This bread very quick and easy to make. Your guest will think you've spent hours!
Make and share this Rosemary Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve yeast in water.
- In sperate bowl, combine flour salt and sugar.
- Add the water. Mix.
- Divide mixture in half let sit for 5 minutes.
- Knead for 5 minutes.
- It bounces back to the touch.
- Spray pam on a pan. Form into 2 small loaves, sprikle rosmary on top of each.
- let loaves rise for 45 minutes or until doubled. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter Eat with grarlic olive oil.