Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This bread very quick and easy to make. Your guest will think you've spent hours!
Make and share this Rosemary Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve yeast in water.
- In sperate bowl, combine flour salt and sugar.
- Add the water. Mix.
- Divide mixture in half let sit for 5 minutes.
- Knead for 5 minutes.
- It bounces back to the touch.
- Spray pam on a pan. Form into 2 small loaves, sprikle rosmary on top of each.
- let loaves rise for 45 minutes or until doubled. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter Eat with grarlic olive oil.
This recipe is awesome. I love that it's simple, quick, and not written for a bread machine! I made it as one loaf, and baked it for about 30 minutes to compensate. I was a little scared because the top crust was hard as a rock, but melted butter always does the trick. Next time I will experiment by adding more fresh rosemary... I did chop it and mix it in with the dough. I like it distributed throughout the bread. BF loved it too! Two thumbs up.
Hi All! YES! This recipe lives up to the reviews! I doubled the recipe and added chopped black olives. I had to extend the baking time 10 minutes because I was baking the two loves from the recipe as only one loaf. So I ended up with two loaves. I shaped them as nice big round loaves and used fresh rosemary chopped very fine inside each loaf as well a generous tbs on the crust ...they came out so pretty I kept one and gave the other as a gift! Happy Kitchens!
This recipe was great and EASY. I mixed the rosemary right into the dough rather than sprinkling on top and I also added garlic powder and chopped sun dried tomatoes to the mix. Thanks for a such an easy bread recipe!