Recipe by Razzi Chef
This bread very quick and easy to make. Your guest will think you've spent hours!
Top Review by Nevdiliel
This recipe is awesome. I love that it's simple, quick, and not written for a bread machine! I made it as one loaf, and baked it for about 30 minutes to compensate. I was a little scared because the top crust was hard as a rock, but melted butter always does the trick. Next time I will experiment by adding more fresh rosemary... I did chop it and mix it in with the dough. I like it distributed throughout the bread. BF loved it too! Two thumbs up.
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water (not to hot)
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve yeast in water.
- In sperate bowl, combine flour salt and sugar.
- Add the water. Mix.
- Divide mixture in half let sit for 5 minutes.
- Knead for 5 minutes.
- It bounces back to the touch.
- Spray pam on a pan. Form into 2 small loaves, sprikle rosmary on top of each.
- let loaves rise for 45 minutes or until doubled. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter Eat with grarlic olive oil.