Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 473.18 ml sifted flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 88.74 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml milk
- 59.14 ml fresh rosemary leaf, finely chopped
- Sift flour,salt,baking powder and sugar together.
- Cut margarine into mixture.
- Add milk and mix to a stiff dough.
- Add rosemary leaves,mix well.
- Roll into thickness desired and cut with small biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until golden.
My DH loved these. He even likes them cold. "Scrumptious" was the way he descried them, and that's NOT very common. I used my ABM to mix the dough then mixed in fresh rosemary by hand before rolling out the dough. I also dipped each bicuit in butter before serving ( & photographing!!). Thank you so much!!