- Sift flour,salt,baking powder and sugar together.
- Cut margarine into mixture.
- Add milk and mix to a stiff dough.
- Add rosemary leaves,mix well.
- Roll into thickness desired and cut with small biscuit cutter.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until golden.
My DH loved these. He even likes them cold. "Scrumptious" was the way he descried them, and that's NOT very common. I used my ABM to mix the dough then mixed in fresh rosemary by hand before rolling out the dough. I also dipped each bicuit in butter before serving ( & photographing!!). Thank you so much!!