Entered for safe-keeping, by Morgan Jarrett on relish.com. Let the fresh rosemary speak for itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment paper or Silpat liner.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and rosemary.
- 3Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 4Add buttermilk; stir just until moist.
- 5Turn out onto floured surface and dust top of mixture with flour.
- 6Knead lightly 5 times.
- 7Roll into a 1-inch thick round. Cut with 2-inch flour-dusted cutter.
- 8Place close together on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cool slightly, but serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.7 mg
- Sodium 278.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g