1 hr 20 mins
This is the only savory biscotti recipe I have ever found...it is a great accompaniment for any soup. I only use a third of the rosemary called for in the recipe and found it to be enough. I've also added a little poultry seasoning if I'm serving it with chicken soup. Original recipe is from Canadian Living Mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cheese, rosemary, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Make a well in the center.
- 3Whisk eggs with water.
- 4pour into well.
- 5Stir to combine.
- 6On lightly floured surface knead dough until smooth (about 20 times).
- 7Divide into thirds and roll each third into a log about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- 8Place on ungreased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
- 9Bake logs in preheated 350F degree oven (180C) for about 30 minutes or until golden.
- 10Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- 11Cut diagonally into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- 12Place cut side down on baking sheet and continue cooking for another 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (812 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 147.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g