- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in a non-reactive dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over salmon.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30-60 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and shake off excess. Discard marinade.
- Broil 4" from heat source, or place on preheated outdoor grill at medium-high.
- Cook until fish is barely opaque in the center, 3-4 minutes per side.