Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a skillet, combine the broth, rosemary, garlic, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
- Add asparagus and onion.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Garnish with parsley.
Excellent!! I left out the onions, but otherwise I did it exactly as stated. Thanks for sharing.
Very easy tasty recipe - Only takes a few minutes - be careful not to overcook the asparagus Everything works to boost the flavor of the asparagus
Very good asparagus dish. I would of liked to have a little more Rosemary flavor and will add more the next time