Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Got this recipe from Healthy Eating.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 6 skinless chicken quarters
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 350°. Mix salt, rosemary, pepper and garlic. Rub mixture into chicken.
- Place chicken, meaty side up, in pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix apricot jam, lemon juice, and mustard. Brush apricot mixture over chicken. Bake for 20 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
I used this recipe with a "chicken lover's" package of chicken (2 breasts, 2 wings, 2 thighs, 2 drumsticks) and it turned out fabulous! I like the skin really crispy, so I cooked it on speed bake at 375 degrees until my digital thermo reached 175 degrees in the biggest piece. I love baked chicken and this was a nice change-up of flavor!