Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of the best original tea recipes I've ever come up with. It's inspired by a recipe for Rosemary Apple Pie (got it on the internet somewhere, I don't remember who's recipe it originally was). I'm not really sure if this tea tastes like apple pie, but it does taste good! Anyway, it's best chilled. Note: I've listed things in teaspoons because this website won't let me list it in parts, but it's technically in a ratio, so you can make whatever quantity you want.
- 1 teaspoon tea, white
- 2 teaspoons dried apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon verbena
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- Cut the vanilla bean into little pieces.
- Assemble all the ingredients and place in a tea ball. Note: If you don't own a tea ball, then you can put the ingredients directly in the water and then strain out later.
- Place tea ball in hot water and steep for 10 minutes.