The flavors of rosemary, fresh onion and red wine vinegar make these pork chops irresistible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper and rosemary.
- 2Melt butter in a pan and cook pork chops on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- 3Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- 4Add quartered onion to the pan and cook until the outsides are lightly browned and slightly caramelized.
- 5Deglaze the pan with red wide vinegar and return pork chops. Cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary and Red Wine Vinegar Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (476 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.2
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 289.8 mg
- Sodium 563.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 83.1 g