Recipe by MilkAndCookies
The flavors of rosemary, fresh onion and red wine vinegar make these pork chops irresistible.
- 4 thinly sliced pork chops
- 1 quartered onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook pork chops on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- Add quartered onion to the pan and cook until the outsides are lightly browned and slightly caramelized.
- Deglaze the pan with red wide vinegar and return pork chops. Cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.