Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light. Per 3 oz. serving: 158 calories, 5.4 g fat, 24.7 g protein, 1.3 g carb, 0.6 g fiber, 75 mg cholesterol.
Top Review by Mr. D
Absolutely delightful! Instead of dried Rosemary I doubled the amount using fresh Rosemary. I should have doubled the entire recipe for the roast I had as I found myself wanting a little more of a good thing. Thank you, Mr.D
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients; rub mixture over pork.
- Place pork in a shallow roasting pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160°.
- Let stand 5 minutes; cut into thin slices.
- Sprinkle with parsley.