1/6 Photos of Rosemary and Parmesan Shortbread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream together butter, parmesan and sugar at med. speed in bowl of electric mixer. Scrape down contents.
- 3Mix together flour, cornmeal, salt and rosemary in a bowl. Add to the creamed mixture, a little at a time.
- 4Remove dough from bowl and form into a log approximately 9 inches long. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
- 5Cut log into slices slightly wider than 1/4 inch. Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- 6Bake in pre-heated oven for 13-15 minutes or until shortbread turns faintly brown on top and light brown on bottom. Remove from oven. Cool shortbread on wire rack.
- 7Makes 32 slices of shortbread. May be wrapped in heavy duty foil and frozen for 1 month. To serve, spread frozen shortbread on a baking sheet. Warm in a 325 degree oven for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary and Parmesan Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g