1/4 Photos of Rosemary and Marmalade Glazed Ham
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This recipe couldn't be simpler, yet the results are so packed with delicious flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife, score the ham in a criss-cross pattern, making sure to cut through any fat to barely reach the flesh. (Removal of the skin is optional, I normally leave it).
- 2Insert a clove at each intersection of your criss-cross pattern.
- 3Remove the leaves from your rosemary stems and coarsely chop; combine with the marmalade in a small saucepan and warm over low heat.
- 4Roast ham at 400 degrees F; for 20 minutes; coat ham with half the marmalade mixture, using a brush to spread evenly.
- 5Roast another 20 minutes; sprea remaining glaze on ham and roast another 20 minutes.
- 6Cook until browned and glazed to your liking, basting with pan juices (a total of 1 hour and 20 minutes does it for me).
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary and Marmalade Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1120.2
- Calories from Fat 599
- Total Fat 66.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 355.1 mg
- Sodium 247.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 101.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: