Recipe by personalchef
This is my original recipe that I've been making for years. If you know Potatoes Anna, just think of that, with a wonderful, fragrent twist. Hopefully you have all of the herbs growing in your garden.
- 1 large red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, then slice your beautiful fresh Red Potato into 1/8 inch slices.
- Put Olive Oil into a 12-Inch Skillet, and heat over med/high heat.
- Add potato slices to skillet. Cover and reduce heat to med/low. Sautee potatoes for about 10 minutes, checking constantly to make sure they don't get too brown.
- After about 10 minutes, when potatoes are brown on bottom layer, turn the whole layer.
- Brown the underside just a couple of minutes till slightly brown. Add herbs and water.
- Cover and cook till potatoes are tender.
- Sometimes I end up with crispy parts, and sometimes I don't, but they are great either way.