- 1 (8 ounce) boxjiffy biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary, 4 small stems
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 pinches salt
- 3 slices deli-sliced glazed smoked ham, chopped, about 1/8 pound
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together biscuit mix, rosemary, cream, salt, ham and orange zest. Pile mixture into 4 large mounds or 8 small mounds onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Sprinkle with a little sugar and bake. Bake scones for 10 to 12 minutes for large scones, 7 to 8 minutes for small scones.
- Note: I didn't have any jiffy mix on hand, so not sure of the box measurments. I believe it ony comes in one size though.