You can eat these potatoes really any time of the day. I made them for dinner last night alongside steak. My boyfriend took one bite out of them and said he doesn't want to eat anything else but these potatoes from now on haha.
- Heat a medium sized skillet to medium heat.
- Shred the potatoes using a cheese grater.
- Put the shredded potatoes into a bowl and season to your personal taste. (I did not measure but I shook a few good shakes of the greek seasoning and a small palm full of rosemary. It all depends on how many potatoes you have.).
- Once the skillet is heated pour about 1 tbs. of oil into the skillet.
- Place the potatoes in a thin layer on the skillet.
- Fry until golden brown on one side and then flip, turning the potatoes when nessecary so everything gets nice and brown.
- Then sit down and eat!
Very good spud recipe. I used Yukon Gold in place of the white. Personal preference. Made for Mediterranean Event in the Photo Forum. :)