Recipe by Claudia Dawn
So easy and tasty! You can also use the commercial Rosemary Garlic seasoning by Tones (found at Sams). I've grilled these instead of pan frying with great success.
- 2 lbs racks of lamb, cut into chops at each rib bone
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄3 tablespoon sea salt
- 1⁄3 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 tablespoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle rosemary, garlic salt, sea salt, parsley and ground black pepper evenly over the lamb chops.
- Heat vegetable oil in sauté pan to medium high.
- Sear both sides of the lamb chops.
- Reduce heat and continue to cook for 8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Serve medium rare.