Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 585 calories, 59g protein, 2.5g net carbs, 35g fat, 215mg cholesterol, 262mg sodium.
- cooking spray
- 8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, pierced 12 times and cut in half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Coat crockpot with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients, except chicken, to the crockpot and mix well.
- Add chicken to crockpot and toss to coat them with the mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.