Recipe by Starrynews
I was inspired to make it by a dish I had in Italy. If you don't love rosemary, reduce the quantity. It has a strong rosemary flavor because we love it.
Top Review by Elaniemay
This tasted good on the potatoes, however the chicken was rather bland. Neither of my kids liked the rosemary, and I thought it was a bit too much. The potatoes crisped up nicely and My DS ate a ton of them. I made this for everyday tag.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 12 red potatoes, sliced thickly
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sage
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 dash pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice up the potatoes thickly.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix spices, oil, and garlic.
- Put the potatoes in the mix and toss/stir until completely coated.
- Line the bottom of a 13 x 9" glass dish with the potatoes.
- Put the chicken in the sauce and coat. Place on top of the potatoes, with a few potatoes on top of each.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, uncovered.
- Baste during the last 15 minutes, if needed.