Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A quick recipe I came up with. All ingredients were to taste so amount is guessing you can use more or less I would suggest more garlic.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup marsala wine
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 425.
- mix olive oil, garlic and rosemary in small bowl and spoon over chicken.
- pour marsala wine in bottom of baking dish.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- bake in oven 35-40 minutes or until done.