Recipe by Chef Dine
This is a great dish for company and like most dishes, is really, really good the next day!
Top Review by slaintefilms
i did not follow this one completely because i lacked all of the ingredients. i substituted capers for olives, no peppers, no feta. i tried adding the water and cornstarch to thicken but still felt it was a bit runny. next time i will try with the olives and feta. i will also undercook the pasta because mine turned a bit mushy even though i pulled it al dente. i would also use fresh toms instead of canned which my husband does not like. chicken was a bit bland. worth another try.
- 340.19 g farfalle pasta (bow tie or other)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped small
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 0.25 ml salt
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta
- 59.14 ml shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- While pasta is boiling, cut chicken breasts into 1/4 to 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, sauté chicken pieces in the olive oil until cooked through. Add to pasta and mix. Add peppers, garlic and pepper flakes to pan, cook 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add olives, tomatoes, chicken broth, rosemary and a pinch of salt. Bring the mixture just to a boil. While waiting for liquid to boil, sprinkle cheeses over the pasta and chicken. Pour boiling contents of saute pan over the chicken and pasta and toss.
- Toss and top with parmesan.