Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great dish for company and like most dishes, is really, really good the next day!
Make and share this Rosemary and Feta Chicken With Bow Tie Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta (bow tie or other)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped small
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- While pasta is boiling, cut chicken breasts into 1/4 to 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, sauté chicken pieces in the olive oil until cooked through. Add to pasta and mix. Add peppers, garlic and pepper flakes to pan, cook 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add olives, tomatoes, chicken broth, rosemary and a pinch of salt. Bring the mixture just to a boil. While waiting for liquid to boil, sprinkle cheeses over the pasta and chicken. Pour boiling contents of saute pan over the chicken and pasta and toss.
- Toss and top with parmesan.