Chef Dine's Note:
This is a great dish for company and like most dishes, is really, really good the next day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta (bow tie or other)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped small
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and quartered
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 2While pasta is boiling, cut chicken breasts into 1/4 to 1/2-inch pieces.
- 3In a large skillet, sauté chicken pieces in the olive oil until cooked through. Add to pasta and mix. Add peppers, garlic and pepper flakes to pan, cook 2 minutes stirring frequently.
- 4Add olives, tomatoes, chicken broth, rosemary and a pinch of salt. Bring the mixture just to a boil. While waiting for liquid to boil, sprinkle cheeses over the pasta and chicken. Pour boiling contents of saute pan over the chicken and pasta and toss.
- 5Toss and top with parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary and Feta Chicken With Bow Tie Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 516.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 29.2 g