Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious, healthy and comforting rosehip tea with added cranberry and apple juice, lemon and honey. Enjoy! Rose hips (Hagebutten) are a wonderful source of vitamin C.
- 1 rose hip herbal tea bag
- 4 ounces boiling water
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces apple juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- honey, to taste
- fresh lemon slice, for garnish
- Place tea bag in a large mug; pour in 4 ounces boiling water. Let steep for 10 minutes; discard tea bag.
- Heat the cranberry and apple juice and pour into the mug of tea. Stir in the fresh squeezed lemon juice and the honey, to taste. Garnish with a lemon slice.
- Serve hot or iced (if serving iced, you may skip heating the juices). Enjoy!
Awesome! I loved this tea very much. I like the tea and juice together. Very simple ingredients and an easy process. I loved it. Made and Reviewed for New Kid on The Block tag - Thanks! :)
Delicious. The juices are wonderful mixed with the herbal tea. Thank you.