Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This can be a main or side dish. It's always a favorite at our house.
- 4 (15 ounce) canssliced white potatoes, drained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Velveeta cheese, sliced
- dried onion flakes
- garlic powder (optional)
- To make a main dish add hamburger or chunks of ham.
- Layer in crock pot: 1 can of potatoes, 1/2 can soup, cheese to cover, onion, garlic, salt, pepper.
- Continue layering until you use all the potatoes and soup.
- Cook on high for 2 hours; then reduce to low until cheese is melted.
One of the best crockpot recipes yet!! Fast, easy and delicious.
A great comfort type meal that's so easy to put together. I used real potatoes, and 1 can cream of celery soup. Cooked on low for 6 hours. Perfect.
Made for Crock-pot Tag in KK's forum.
great & easy to follow